Sponsor the event and change lives!
A company can participate in the event by sponsoring the tournament thereby directly supporting our ongoing programmes. Below is the various option of sponsorship.
- • Sponsor the entire (Lead Sponsor) event by contributing Rs.4 lakhs which will be used to give quality education to 150 vulnerable children.
- • Become an associate sponsor by donating Rs.2 lakhs which will provide study materials and life skills training to our 48 orphan children at New Home.
- • Become a co-sponsor by donating Rs.1 lac for imparting life skills training in the lives of 150 vulnerable children.
- • Participate in the event with your employees by sponsoring a child at our children home project for the whole year by donating Rs. 50000/-.
- • Engage your employees as volunteers to teach & train our children by donating Rs. 30000/- in a fun days/outings.
We believe sport offers loyalty, entertainment, passion, and reaches out to all demographics, creating an environment with no boundaries. The creation of a relationship between sport and a corporate brand should be beneficial to both parties. Associating a product or service with a sport can reap huge benefits. Thus we as a charity organization taking this as an opportunity to cease the moment.
The purpose of the event is to have win benefits to all of us therefore we are creating a fun, competitive and social sporting atmosphere to all the participants, supporters and sponsors so that everyone will have a joyful association. With your support we endeavour to make our children a leader of tomorrow.
In addition to the feel-good factor associated with supporting a charitable organization, a sponsorship of this event can provide some practical benefits to your business in the form of:
- • Tax Deductions – Get 100% tax exemptions u/s 35 AC of IT Act 1962 as the project of Friendship with the world is approved by the National Committee for Promotion of Social and Economic Welfare, New Delhi.
- • Company logo on all Friendship with the world letterheads, brochure, web site and newsletters and on after Football Tournament docket.
- • Increase visibility and media coverage.
- • Raise brand awareness and develop brand preference in the marketplace.
- • Create positive PR and raise awareness of your organization as a whole.
- • Provide attractive context for your products or services.
- • Advertising opportunities throughout the event and post in print media.
- • Acknowledgement of your support with a Thank You certificate / appreciation plaque.
- • Potential associations with other corporate.
- • Networking opportunity with members and supporters of Friendship with the world.
- • Company name and logo proudly displayed as major sponsor on event t- shirts, stationery and in communication materials.
- • Free space available at the Ground for promotional material and displays if required during the event.
- • Company representative and 3 guests to be the guests of honour at the event.